***NEW***COVID-D [Coronavirus] Update 16/3/2020
Dear Parents and Carers
- We are continuing to monitor the information coming from central government on relation to COVID-19;
- Current the position remain that schools will remain open unless directed to close by Public Health England;
- We are making contingency plans for possible closures. These include packs of materials to keep our young people learning as well as access to online resources;
- We have not received any information regarding the forthcoming examination season but will continue to prepare for them as scheduled;
- We are encouraging all in the GLC to regularly wash their hands and have increased the cleaning regimes in each school;
- Anyone who has a persistent cough and/or a fever should stay at home and self-isolate for 7 days.