GLC Gateway Academy Lead Coach
Contract Type: 37 hours per week, term time plus 3 days (22 hours per year)
Contract Term: Permanent
The Gateway Academy is part of the larger Gateway Learning Community (GLC): a partnership of local primary and secondary schools committed to working together to achieve the highest educational standards for the whole community and is a friendly school that values teamwork and high achievement in all areas of our work with young people. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to join our team who will be required to work 37 hours per week, term time only plus 3 days. The successful candidate will work in partnership with teaching and support staff to identify and address individual social, emotional and learning needs of students to ensure that they make good progress and are included in school life.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is highly organised and efficient;
- Successful experience working with children in an Academy environment;
- Capable of liaising with parents, children, colleagues, and agencies involved with the school;
- Able to work well under pressure in a busy environment;
- Has a very good standard of education; Maths and English GCSE grades A – C, or equivalent;
- Good organisation and inter-personal skills;
- Is willing to be trained in first aid;
- Would relish the chance to be part of the daily life of our Academy;
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description before making an application.
If you have a passion for learning and believe that you could join our team, we would like to hear from you. Please email email@example.com for an application pack.
Applications should be submitted by: Friday, 10th July at Midday
The Gateway Learning Community is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment. Following safer recruitment procedures the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS disclosure.