GLC Gateway Primary Free School : Sports Coach
The Gateway Learning Community [GLC] is a partnership between one secondary and four primary schools located within Tilbury and Chadwell in the borough of Thurrock to the east of London. We are looking to recruit an outstanding, determined and creative Sports Coach to work across our 4 primary academies.
We are looking to appoint a Sports Coach to deliver a wide range of Sports and Activities coaching both in curriculum hours and extra-curricular clubs with the opportunity for extra work during school holiday times.
Ideally the successful candidate will have NGB Level 1/2 coaches in all sports including Gymnastics however there will be many opportunities to further your sport specific coaching qualifications. If you are looking for work in Sports Coaching, PE Teaching or working in education, this could be ideal for you!
- All candidates must have a strong sporting background with recognised NGB Qualifications and must have some experience in teaching as well as coaching
- Willing to learn and work hard to achieve
- An ability to make positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- Independent but can work well as part of a team
- Previous sports coaching experience in schools
- Must be willing to undertake first aid training and Enhanced DBS check
- Fun, outgoing and enjoys a wide range of Sports and Activities
- Own transport would be advantageous
- Initiative and a great sense of humour.
We can offer:
- A highly committed, dedicated and hardworking team
- Friendly, supportive environments
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with a number of local schools as part of the Gateway Learning Community (GLC)
- Enthusiastic and motivated pupils.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application. Please email email@example.com for an application pack.
Applications should be submitted by: Friday 20 September 2019 at 12 Noon
Interviews will be held week commencing: Monday 23 September 2019
Interview location: Gateway Primary Free School, Marshfoot Road, Grays, Essex RM16 4LU
The Gateway Learning Community is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment. Following safer recruitment procedures the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS disclosure.