GLC Herringham Primary Academy: Inclusion Advocate
Contract Type: 35 hours per week, term time only including inset days
Contract Term: Permanent
Herringham Primary Academy is part of the larger Gateway Learning Community (GLC): a partnership of local primary and secondary schools committed to working together to achieve the highest educational standards for the whole community and is a friendly school that values teamwork and high achievement in all areas of our work with young people.
We are looking to appoint an Inclusion Advocate to help us achieve excellent, inclusive provision for children and families to promote inclusive and personalised learning, to ensure high quality education and support for all pupils attending Herringham Primary Academy.
You will need to have:
- An ability to make positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- An understanding of a range of strategies to support positive behaviour management and conflict resolution
- Experience of working in a primary school or other relevant context
- Experience of working with other agencies
- Self-motivation, resilience and creativity
- Initiative and a great sense of humour.
We can offer:
- A highly committed, dedicated and hard working team
- A friendly, supportive environment
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with a number of local schools as part of the Gateway Learning Community (GLC)
- Enthusiastic and motivated pupils.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, to arrange please call the school direct on 01375 489860.
Applications should be submitted by: Monday 19 February 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews will be held week commencing: Monday 26 February 2018
Interview location: Herringham Primary Academy, St. Mary’s Road, Chadwell St Mary, Essex RM16 4JX
The Gateway Learning Community is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment. Following safer recruitment procedures the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS disclosure.
|Application Form WORD.docx||19th Jul 2017||Download|
|Application Form PDF.pdf||05th Oct 2017||Download|
|Job Description Inclusion Advocate.pdf||07th Feb 2018||Download|