GLC Tilbury Pioneer Academy: Inclusion Advocate
Contract Type: 37 hours per week, term time plus 5 days (41 weeks per year).
Tilbury Primary Academy is part of the larger Gateway Learning Community (GLC): a partnership of local primary and secondary schools committed to working together to achieve the highest educational standards for the whole community and is a friendly school that values teamwork and high achievement in all areas of our work with young people.
We are looking to appoint an Inclusion Advocate to help us achieve excellent, inclusive provision for children and families to promote inclusive and personalised learning, to ensure high quality education and support for all pupils attending Tilbury Pioneer Academy.
You will need to have:
- An ability to make positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- An understanding of a range of strategies to support positive behaviour management and conflict resolution
- Experience of working in a primary school or other relevant context
- Experience of working with other agencies
- Self-motivation, resilience and creativity
- Initiative and a great sense of humour.
We can offer:
- A highly committed, dedicated and hard-working team
- A friendly, supportive environment
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with a number of local schools as part of the Gateway Learning Community (GLC)
- Enthusiastic and motivated pupils.
Applications should be submitted by: Wednesday 23 May 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 7 June 2018
The Gateway Learning Community is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment. Following safer recruitment procedures the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS disclosure.
|Application Form TPA .docx||21st May 2018||Download|
|Inclusion Advocate JD and person specifi...||15th May 2018||Download|
|Application Form TPA .pdf||21st May 2018||Download|