Joining Our Team
We are a dynamic and ambitious organisation and want to attract professionals who share our values and who will work with us to provide our young people with the very best education. In return, we promise to support your professional development with a broad range of opportunities across our organisation.
These could include:
- opportunities to work in a range of primary and secondary settings;
- to take part in, or benefit from action-research projects and innovations in pedagogy;
- to join one of 14 task groups leading these innovations throughout the GLC.
Benefits of teachers working within the GLC:
- £1,000 Golden Hello for successful candidates (teachers paid on Main Scale to UPS3 only) if they are appointed through a direct application to the GLC [i.e. avoiding agency costs]. This payment is allocated 6 months after the teacher has come to post.
- Staff Wellbeing Programme
- Two week October Half Term
- My Day (one additional day off in the academic year)
- Long Service Policy which rewards 5 10 15 20 25 and 30 years service
Visit our teacher development site for more information on teaching and working for the GLC www.glcteaching.co.uk
Please contact Human Resources on 01375 489024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to arrange a visit.